Sachin's blog

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Taipei pictures.....last blog

My next CAR.....naah....I need more legroom and just a little bit more space.
Food vendor serving food, Taiwanese style dinner at the food court. I know this picture looks weired but it is Japanese style toilet with different water speed, sprays and heat control with a remote control.
"VW" in Taiwan?? Everyone grills their own food at Japanese restaurant. Grill set up at the dining table, I think this will be too much liability in American restaurants, otherwise I am opening one in Minnesota so we can grill in the middle of the Winter! That's the manager at young optics showing his stock numbers. I didn't understand it.....too many big numbers in one shot for me. How about a simple picture at Young optics instead of big numbers?

Breastfeeding room at the railway station.

I told her not to sit at priority seat, I took a picture as a proof...now Anna is gonna have hard time taking this picture away from me.

Three shots for US$ 4, Can you imagine what is that?............................................................................................................
White shot: Snake's weak poison
Green shot: Snake's eggs
Red shot: Snake's blood, all shots mixed with vodka! Do you feel like drinking anymore?
Flower market. That's my last Chinese style vegetarian meal in the flight from Taipei to Tokyo, how delicious?
Posted by Picasa